These modules are based on Nordic nRF24L01, highly integrated, ultra-low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band.
The Nordic nRF24L01+ integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer, and baseband logic including the Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the application controller. This low-power short-range (50-200 feet or so)Transceiver is available on a board with Arduino interface and built-in Antenna.
- Worldwide license-free 2.4GHz ISM band operation
- 250kbps, 1Mbps and 2Mbps on-air data rate options
- Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator
- Ultra low power consumption – months to years of battery lifetime
- Power supply : 1.9~3.6V
- IO port working voltage : 0~3.3v / 5v
- Transmitting rate : +7dB
- Receiving sensitivity : ≤ -90dB
- Transmission range : 250m in open area
- Dimension : 15x29mm
- ±60ppm 16MHz crystal
- 5V tolerant inputs