This alcohol sensor is suitable for detecting alcohol concentration on your breath, just like your common breathalyzer. It has a high sensitivity and fast response time. Sensor provides an analog resistive output based on alcohol concentration.
- Main chip: LM393, MQ-3 gas sensor.
- Operating voltage: DC 3-5V.
- dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output).
- TTL output valid signal is low level, can be connected to microcontroller directly.
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher concentration the higher voltage.
- with high sensitivity and good selectivity for ethanol vapor.
- rapid response and recovery characteristics.